Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Rhyming Dictionary Dorothy, Betsy Bobbin, and Kaliko

Is it seriously August already? This summer is flying by so fast! Today I have some beautiful polishes from A Rhyming Dictionary to show you. They are all inspired by the Oz books, which apparently there are actually 40 of! I have three polishes to show you: Dorothy, Betsy Bobbin, and Kaliko.

Dorothy is a stunning blue holographic polish, in honor of the fictional Dorothy's iconic blue dress. This polish covered perfectly in two coats and I had no issue with dragging or streaking here.


Betsy Bobbin is my favorite of the three polishes I was sent. It's so unique! Want to know the best part? You see those big black glitters? They came out of the bottle voluntarily... I didn't have to fish for a single one! That's incredible for how large they are. This is two coats over Orly Kiss the Bride.


Lastly for today is Kaliko, a neat mix of silver, black, and purple shredded glitter. I have Kaliko layered over Zoya Carey.


If you are a Wizard of Oz fan, run, do not walk, to A Rhyming Dictionary's Etsy page and check out the rest of her awesome polishes! You will not be disappointed by the quality of these; they are awesome!

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.