Saturday, August 4, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox

Hey everyone! I recently had the pleasure of receiving my send ever VoxBox from Influenster, the Summer Beauty VoxBox. It was filled with a bunch of neat and useful stuff, so let's get to it!

The first thing that was included was this Quaker Banana Nut Bread bar. It tasted pretty good, but it was kind of dry. I should have warmed it up and had it with some ice cream! ;) 


This shampoo and conditioner duo from Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy was included and I've been using them since I got my box... they are awesome! The shampoo smells so good and my hair is so soft and silky when I get out of the shower. I will definitely be purchasing the full sizes of these when I run out of the trials!


I actually received this Nail & Cuticle Hand Creme from Sally Hansen to review a few months ago and loved it, so I'm really thrilled to have a small trial size bottle for my purse! This hand creme is really great, it smells awesome and is great for moisturizing your dry hands.


Sadly, I haven't used a whole lot of sun tan lotion this year since I haven't really been out in the sun for long periods of time very often, but I used this a few times and am very happy with it. The Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 sunscreen has a silky texture and applies without feel greasy.


I've heard great things about the Sally Hansen Magnetic polishes, but have yet to try this one myself. The color is gorgeous though and perfect for fall, so look for a separate post featuring this polish pretty soon!


I haven't tried these particular lady products yet, but I am a Tampax girl, so I know they'll be great! Plus, they come in a handy little zipper bag for when you want to be discrete. :P


*These products were provided by Influenster for my honest review.*

2 comments:

  1. Cool VoxBox! I really like the Magnetic Nail Polish and the Lotion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the nail polish colors. it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.