Thursday, August 2, 2012

Naild'It Summer Lovin' Melon & Girls Gone Wild in Camo

Hey guys! Today I have some really neat and unique glitter polishes from Nail'It. First is Summer Lovin' Melon, an awesome mix of red, pink, black, and green glitter, as well as pink micro glitter. There are also black heart glitters in there, but I wasn't able to get any onto my nails. I have two coats of Summer Lovin' Melon layered over Zoya Evvie.


Up next is Girls Gone Wild in Camo, a reallllly cool mix of typical camo colors (green, brown, black, and some safety orange) with some pink and red thrown in to make it girly! This is two coats layered over Zoya Noot.


There is a ton of glitter packed in the bottle with this one; you can really see how dense it is after only two coats. Please enjoy a macro shot of this beauty:


Naild'It polishes can be purchased through Etsy and there's tons in stock right now, so get them while they're hot. I've got my eye on Candy Corn for fall! :)

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.