Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 Hour Pencils

Hi everybody! I have some Milani swatches of a different variety for you this afternoon. These are the Milani Shadow Eyez eye shadow pencils and they are awesome! The full range of colors is swatched below and for this look, I used four of the six. I started out applying Champagne Toast to the inner section of my lid and then blended that as best I could with Brown Deluxe on the outer section. These aren't the easiest to blend together, but if you work quickly it is possible. I used Winter White as a highlight under my eye brow and Aquatic Style as a pop of color on my lower water line.


These are the six shades that the Shadow Eyez pencils are offered in swatched over primer (from left to right): Winter White, Champagne Toast, Brown Deluxe, Green Safari, Aquatic Style, and Royal Purple. I really, really love eye shadow in pencil form. It's so quick and easy to apply and control and these last a really long time over primer. I rubbed my arm really hard with my thumb after swatching these to see if they would smudge and they didn't budge one bit! All of these colors have a metallic finish with the exception of Royal Purple, which actually is kind of matte.


The Milani Shadow Eyez pencils can be purchase on the Milani website or in most drugstores that carry Milani. If you have tried these pencils, what did you think? If you haven't, would you want to?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.