Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shimmer Polish Sophie, Alice, Karina, Carmen, Caroline & Liana

I just love Shimmer so much... I can't wait for you guys to see these! Let's begin with Sophie, a girly mix of pink and purple glitter. I layered Sophie here over Sation Weed Out the Wimps.


This is Alice over Sation Blue Sky's the Limit. Not only does Alice has a great mix of silver glitter, but it also has silver shimmer in it, which totally adds another dimension.


Karina is a gorgeous mix of deep red, black, and pink glitter. I layered two coats over Sation Ring Around the Horsie.


Carmen, like Alice, has shimmer in its base. This time, however, it's a coppery gold mix instead of silver. It's layered here over Sation Sun Worship-her.


This is Caroline layered over Sation Prairie Fairy. Caroline is a fantastic mixture of purple glitter.


Liana is my favorite of this set, an absolutely stunning mix of midnight blue, silver, black and medium blue glitter. I layered Liana over Sation Rock-a-guy Blue.


The formula on all of these polishes was superb. I used two coats over a base color for all of these swatches. You could easily get more coverage with more layers if you desired. Shimmer polish purchasing information can be found here, as well as product availability and more swatches. Thanks for checking these out! What one is your favorite?  

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but http://nailtoday.blogspot.ca/ is posting your blog posts and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Now I know what was happening! Thanks for the great reviews! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.