Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Milani Swatches: Part One

Hola everyone! I have a bunch of Milani swatches for you, so I'm going to split them up into two different posts. There will be six more colors tomorrow as well.

Fuchsia Fierce is a fantastic bright shade of pink. What you're looking at here is two coats, but this very easily could have been a one-coater. Color me impressed.


A Rose MyLady is a shimmery pale pink. I used two coats for this swatch and did experience a bit of streaking, so make sure you let your coats dry in between.


Signature Gold is a warm gold metallic. I'm not crazy about it against my skin by itself, but I have a feeling it will be great for stamping. I used two coats here.


Pink Slippers is a sheer warm pink with some pearly shimmer mixed in. I used three coats and I was still able to see my VNL in some places.


Hipster Plum is awesome! The name cracks me up and the color is perfect. Two easy coats were all that was needed for this juicy deep purple creme.


Deep Thoughts is a gorgeous purple-blue shimmer. I love shades like this and this one really is great to have. Two easy coats here.


Milani polishes can be purchased at most drugstores and on their website. What do you think of these shades? Are you excited to see what I have for you tomorrow? :)

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

14 comments:

  1. i really love the first one and the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Milani comes out with the best polishes.. I can never find them around here though, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav's are Fuchsia Fierce, Signature Gold , Hipster Plum and Deep Thoughts...I don't have any Milani nail polish :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuchsia fierce and hipster plum are both so juicy looking, I love them! Especially hipster plum gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hipster Plum and Deep Thoughts are awesome! I never really bought Milani polishes save for their holo collection but...I sort of want these two now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - you've made me want every single one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so gorgeous! Especially Deep Thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more I see Milani swatches the more I like them. Fuschia Fierce looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on love with Fuchsia Fierce! What a great Summer color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I almost love 'em all...! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Crap, Fuchsia Fierce has a great coral undertone to it. That's one beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HIpster plum. Tee hee. Hey, how's the wear time on these lovlies?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hipster plum and deep thoughts I also like fushsia feirce but I feel its a the same color for Ulta's poppy! I cant wait to hit up my local flea market this weekend they sell Milani nail polish for only $1 or if I dont find rhem there I can always hit up a whole in the wall nail supply store where OPI sell for $4 and China Glaze $3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Deep Thoughts. And I love the shape of your nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.