Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Milani Swatches: Part Two

Hi all! Here is the second half of the Milani nail polish swatches that I have for you, starting with Just Grayt, a nice gray shade that kind of reminds me of wet concrete.


Teddy Brown is a dirty, dusty shade of taupe. I love this type of shade for fall.
 

Natural Touch is a dirty rose pink/beige shade. Very grandma-esque.


Morning Coffee is a unique reddish brown shade. I don't own anything like this and I'm really glad to have all these browns to add to my stash.


Dark Coffee is a deep, dark brown, exactly like black coffee. Only without the nasty aftertaste. :P


Chocolate Sprinkles is my favorite out of this second set of colors. This is the most sparkly, warm, and gorgeous shade of brown that I've ever seen.


Milani polishes can be purchased at most drugstores and on their website.What do you think about browns and neutrals for fall? Are you on board?

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

11 comments:

  1. You take great pics of your swatches!
    I'm not into browns or nudes at all, so no, I guess I'm not on board :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... Chocolate Sprinkles will.BE. MINE! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous, you seriously make everything look amazing! Chocolate Sprinkles is definitely heading to the top of the wishlist for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate Sprinkles is amazing! I also really love Morning Coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great on you! Chocolate Sprinkles is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these neutral colors, especially Teddy Brown. I don't know why I'm still on the taupe train, even though it was more popular last year, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natural Touch looks similar to one of the China Glaze Hunger Games polishes. Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so here I am, about to move to a new place in NYC, saving my pennies for the move and then I see your Milani posts...and of course I ordered 6 colors!!!!
    You are an enabler :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.