Sunday, August 5, 2012

Buxom Lip Tarnish in Wardrobe Malfunction

Hey everybody! You all know that I branched out recently and started doing some eye posts, but now I have some lips for you too! ;P Today I have Buxom Lip Tarnish pencil in Wardrobe Malfunction to show you. I've never had a product like this before; it is essentially a lip gloss in pencil form, but it also performs as a lip stain and plumper as well! It tingles gently on your lips but doesn't burn like some lip plumping products I've tried before. It stays really well and keeps my lips nice and moisturized.


I am a really big fan of the pencil form too for application. It makes it so easy to apply this gloss flawlessly. I also was pleasantly surprised at how flattering this shade was on me. I thought for sure from looking at the pencil color that it would be way to bright and wouldn't look good on me, but it ended up being a very easy-to-wear bubblegum pink on my lips. Another neat thing about this pencil is that it comes with a sharpener built into the cap, so you never have to worry about being without one!


The above photo is Wardrobe Malfunction swatched heavily on my wrist. The Buxom Lip Tarnish pencils can be purchased at Sephora and Sephora.com and retail at $18. You can see all the color options here.

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

7 comments:

  1. Wardrobe Malfunction is GORGEOUS! I find it really interesting that it's like a pencil... unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and happy this color is! It goes well with your skin and the fact that it is a gloss in pencil form is really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I don't think I've ever tried Buxom, but I want this color now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I am going to have to try! Love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Such a pretty natural pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color, I'll have to try it, actually going to Sephora in a week hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bubblegum pinks usually scare me but that's a great shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.