Friday, August 10, 2012

Sation Little Horse on the Prairie Collection

Hi all! Today I have swatches of the new Sation collection, Little Horse on the Prairie. The collection consists of six cremes that are great for fall. Each one of these shades had a perfect formula and I used two coats for all of these swatches.

Weed Out the Wimps is a faded sage green shade, seems like a nice spin-off of the typical army green.


Blue Sky's the Limit is a bright sky blue that seems a bit faded as well.


Ring Around the Horsie is a great burgundy shade. I feel like I've seen this shade done by a few other brands so far for fall, but it's still very nice and fitting!


Sun Worship-her is a super bright and vibrant orange-red. I can't honestly say that I'd reach for this shade in the fall, but it's awesome for summer for sure!


Prairie Fairy is a nice creamy nude shade. I fell in love with neutrals last winter with Zoya's Feel collection and I don't see that changing anytime soon. This one is really opaque and I didn't have any issues with streaking.


Rock-a-Guy Blue is a lovely navy blue creme. This is a staple for any nail polish collection.


You can view the other colors that are available and purchase Sation polishes here. What did you think of these colors? Would you wear these in the fall?

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

10 comments:

  1. The colors are great! But as to the names... two of them sounded familiar, and yes: there's Sun Worshiper by China Glaze and Sky's the limit by NOPI. I totally dislike that lack of originality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all these colors. I've never tried this brand before, what's your take on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them! The formula on all the ones I've tried has been good and they have a ton of nice colors.

      Delete
    2. awesome, I'll check them out when they are released for fall :)
      btw: I wanted to tell you I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! My apologies if you've already been tagged, but I just wanted to let you know :)

      Delete
  3. Yes I would defenitely wear these colours in spring and most of all 'ring around the horsie'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one's I would think of getting are Weed Out the Wimps and Sun Worhip-her. I agree that Sun Worship-her is a bit bright for a fall color, but if you were to stamp with a deep maroon it would tone it down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much think I have all these shades already in other brands. The green is nice. I would unlike you wear the Red one in fall - esp on toes - but I surely would not wear the sky blue in fall ever. That one is for me a spring summer only shade...and for me, rarely wear it anyway as something does not look right on me when I get into the powder blue polish range - odd as clothing in that color I can wear fine - looks horrible on my fingers and toes tho - guess it does that lobster thing or makes my veins all show up. I am waiting for Station to get over pulling in all the basic shades now they reformed the company - am ready to see them bring up something really unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.