Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Swatches

More lips everyone! :) These lip glosses are seriously amazing. These are the Marvelous Moxie lip glosses from Bare Minerals. I have Smooth Talker, Sparkplug, and Party Starter to show you. They are really comfortable to wear, they aren't sticky, and they last a long time! They also have a nice subtle tingle and a slight minty fresh scent. I also really like the slanted applicator that they have. 
Here are Sparkplug, Party Starter, and Smooth Talker swatched on my wrist. As you'll see on my lips in a second, Sparkplug and Party Starter are pretty sheer, while Smooth Talker has a bit more color and some definitely noticeable golden shimmer.


This is Sparkplug, a dusty pink with some light shimmer.


Party Starter, a nice bright coral that gives me a slight wash of color, but nothing overwhelming. This one has some nice shimmer in it as well.


And lastly is Smooth Talker, a gorgeous pink with gold shimmer. I think this is my favorite out of the three.


The Marvelous Moxie glosses retail at $18 and can be purchased at Sephora stores or at Sephora.com. Which color would you wear?

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Party Starter! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Marvelous Moxie glosses are my favorites. If you are looking for a little more color, try the color Dare Devil. It looks really dark in the tube, but goes on as a sheer berry. By the way, I really like that you've branched out to makeup reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.