Monday, August 6, 2012

OPI DS Luxurious and Indulgence

I honestly am so blown away by how gorgeous these polishes are that I don't know if I can compose myself to write this post! These are two new DS polishes that OPI is releasing for fall 2012. Up first is DS Luxurious, a polish that could easily rival a burning ember with it's golden shimmer in a rich orange metallic base.


DS Indulgence has the same beauty as DS Luxurious, but on a darker scale. This is a dark berry red with golden shimmer. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love both of these polishes. They couldn't be more perfect for the upcoming fall season! I used two coats for both.


These new DS polishes will be available for purchase in September and will retail at $12.50.

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I want them so so bad :( right now on my nails.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! I love DS Indulgence so much!! It reminds me of a Dior polish that was released for holiday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous! Indulgence is out of control amazing, I definitely need this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both are really pretty but Luxurious is to die for! Must get my hands on that one for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have China Glaze Riveting from Hunger Games collection?? I am wondering how it compares to Luxurious?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luxurious looks identical to China Glaze's Riventing, and Riveting is much cheaper. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I saw swatches somewhere else and thought 'meh, I'll pass'... but your swatches makes me want both polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your swatches I agree with others are just stunning...the best I have seen yet by far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.