Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dior Riviera Swatch

Hey guys, today I have something really fancy for you, my very first Dior polish! This is Riviera and it's a beautiful bright shade of orangey coral. It's so bright that it really messed with my camera, but I think I got it back to being very close to accurate. This is one of those polishes that can look totally different each time you look at it; it can be pink, coral, orange, or even red at times. Dior polishes have really wide, curved brushes that can just about cover my nail in one swipe, which is awesome! And the formula? Incredible. But would you expect anything less, really?


Dior nail polishes retail at $23 each and can be purchased on the Dior website or at stores like Sephora or Macy's. If you own any Dior polishes, what is your favorite one? If you don't own any, would you ever spend $23 on a nail polish?

11 comments:

  1. it's a really pretty coral!! and it looks great on you!!
    my first Dior is waterlilly and I can't wait to get more Dior polishes because I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww this color is spectacular! I don't have any Dior polishes yet but this one might have to be my first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice, creamy color! I like that it has a bit of all those colors mixed in. From my view, it looks like a coral-red :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sexy red :-), beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 The Dior looks lovely on you!!!! I mean really, I'm not even a fan of these shades but it looks amazing with your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fancy and so juicy! Looks great on you. I have yet to splurge on Dior polish, or Dior anything. If there was an insanely mind blowing shade , like clarins 230 level, then yes I most likely would splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shade. Just finally got a few seasonal Dior polishes into a Sephora that I call mine despite it's 200 mile drive each way - but the only one close to me. Saw this and the other summer shades there but did not come home with anything. I had some have to replace items I bought and was there for some expensive medical so was walking into any shopping with big NO signs in front of my eye balls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is so eye-catching! I adore it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.