Monday, August 20, 2012

Bare Minerals Brow Color in Ash Blonde/Pale

Hey guys! As you know if you've been reading the blog lately, I'm trying to branch out and get more comfortable wearing make up again. I've also recently noticed that my eyebrows have a habit of disappearing in photos >.< so I have been filling them in.


The product I've been using is Bare Minerals Brow Color. The shade Ash Blonde/Pale is perfect for my brows and I love the control that using a brush gives me. All I do is tap a little bit of powder into the lid of the container and use my brow brush to apply it. I go lightly at first and then add more if I need to so that I don't over-do it. As you can see in the photos below, the change is slight, but it is very natural and makes a huge difference to me. I recently picked up some brow stencils too so hopefully I can do a follow up post with those to show you the difference!

The Bare Minerals Brow Color can be purchased on the Bare Minerals website; the Essential Brow Kit retails for $32 and includes the brow color of your choice, the brow brush, and finishing gel. The Brow Color itself retails for $11 and comes in seven different shades.

*Product in this post was provided for my honest review.*

5 comments:

  1. Do you find that it colors your actual brows or just the skin beneath your brows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it colors my skin more than my brows since it seems to fill them in more than darken them.

      Delete
  2. It does make a difference, but at the same time, it stayed looking really natural. I've got to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hands down, favorite, "Go to" brow product. I love how natural of an effect it is, but still changes the entire frame of your brow. This, plus mascara, (geez, and nail polish too) would be my stranded-on-a-desert-island-must-have-with-me items :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.