Sunday, August 12, 2012

Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in Yoo-Hoo, Hey Baby, & Hot Mama

I'm back with some more lip swatches for you today. These are a couple of the Full-Bodied lip glosses from Buxom. They are made to plump your lips like the other Buxom glosses, but they are formulated without the tingly sensation for those who aren't so fond of it. They have a flat, foamy paddle-like applicator that takes a bit of getting used to, but holds just enough gloss to make applying super quick and easy.


The first color I have to show you is called Yoo-Hoo and it's a nude gloss. I'm not quite sure how I feel about nude lip shades yet. This one wasn't bad once I dabbed off a bit of the gloss so it wasn't settled down in the lines of my lips so much.


Hey Baby is a bright and shimmery fuchsia. This one applies pretty bold, but you could easily dab some of the gloss off to tone the color down a bit. I really enjoyed this color though, brightness and all!


This is Hot Mama, a bright scarlet gloss. I was really interested to see what this shade would look like on me and to tell you the truth, I really like it!


Buxom products can be purchased at Sephora stores or online at Sephora.com. The Full-Bodied glosses retail for $19 and come in a variety of shades, which can be seen here. So what do you guys think? Are you enjoying these posts? I am!

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

4 comments:

  1. hey babay and hot mama are my fav

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely. I have a few of their lip products, but not nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this collections..I own a few colors, but I'm too lazy to go look at which ones. Also, because these are part of the Sephora collection, they go on sale a few times a year..Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check their website and I'm amazed with their collection of makeups, men's gift and skin care products. I really want to purchase one of their lipstick shades item and definitely my Mom and my older sister would definitely also love Sephora collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.