Saturday, August 18, 2012

Born Pretty Store Review

Hey all! I have a review for some products I got from the Born Pretty Store for you today. The first thing I got was a set of stamping polishes in red, white, yellow, blue, and black. As you can see, the red polish arrived kinda gunky. I'm not sure why that was the only one affected, but it wasn't a big deal.


The red polish wasn't really useable, so I tested the rest of the colors over Milani Fuchsia Fierce. From top to bottom: yellow, white, black, blue. With the exception of the yellow, these covered fabulously and honestly the yellow covered really well for a yellow. The black dragged just a bit because I didn't wait for it to dry long enough before I applied my top coat.


The other product I got from Born Pretty was a nail art wheel with little dessert-themed clay nail appliques. These are absolutely adorable and while they wouldn't be convenient for everyday nail art, I think they'd be so great for a nail art contest or a themed event.


The Born Pretty Store has really excellent pricing and a lot of variety in their products. I would definitely recommend the stamping polishes since they are totally comparable to the Konad polishes for a much lower cost. Also if you chose to order, please use the code ZR5X31 for 5% off! :)

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

8 comments:

  1. These polishes stamp surprisingly well, especially the white! I love the stitched flower stamp you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those little dessert pieces are too cute!! Love them! Super thrilled to hear their stamping polishes are great too, since I love Konad but don't love the price

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping polishes look great! I'm looking forward to seeing your nail art wheel being put to use! They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute. I'm so happy the stamping polishes work well since I was planning to get them but was a little skeptical.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the polishes stamp better than i expected!
    which plate did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.