Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sonnetarium Demonized

Here is another lovely Sonnetarium polish for you guys to add to your wish list! This is Sonnetarium Demonized, a mix of color-shifting glitter that changes between teal, green, blue, purple, and gold.


It was hard to capture the gold shift, but you can see it here on the left sides of my index and middle finger nails. This is two coats of Demonized over a black creme.


This is a bottle comparison of the now-discontinued Ozotic Elytra 528 and Demonized. As you can see, my bottle of 528 has had a lot of love recently (mostly for jewlery-making), so I'm really thrilled that there is a great dupe out there (for a much lower price!).



You can visit Sonnetarium on Etsy to sign up for e-mail notifications when the shop opens up again!

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

16 comments:

  1. It's perfect and I think I have a dupe for it! Hits Moonbow!
    http://vernizolicaanonima.blogspot.pt/2012/07/hits-phenomena-moonbow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that too but have yet to get a hold of it!

      Delete
  2. I love this polish! I will stalk her store for the next re-stock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! NIce! I love that it is pretty much dead on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! This is beautiful! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG wow...!! That is seriously stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - there are no words for how gorgeous this is. Great pictures as always, Chelsea!

      Delete
  6. Yah! Just ordered it from a blog sale! I had no idea it was this pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is very pretty! I need to go get this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.