Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zoya Designer Collection

Good morning! I have the Zoya Designer Collection swatches for you today. This collection is composed of six gorgeous, dusty cremes that couldn't be more perfect for fall!

This is Rekha, originally released in the Bibhu Mohapatra NYFW trio. Rekha is a beautiful shade of blood red.


Toni is a dark maroon creme, so perfect for fall!


This is Monica, a dark purple eggplant creme.


Natty is a fantastic, dusty, smoky navy blue creme. I was about to say that Natty is my favorite from this collection, but I honestly don't think I could choose a favorite.


Evvie is another shade that was previously released in a NYFW set (Peter Som) and another one that I absolutely love. I'm not usually a fan of green polish, but this dusty evergreen shade has got my number!


And lastly for today is Noot, a greenish smoky charcoal polish. Love, love, love.


These are all AWESOME! If I had to pick a top three, I'd probably choose Evvie, Natty, and Toni. The formula on all of these was very consistent. A little on the thin side, but applied perfectly in two coats. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Zoya's cremes are the absolute best and cannot be beat.

Found at: www.zoya.com
Price: 0.5 oz bottle, $8.00 (US)

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

12 comments:

  1. My top three are: Evvie, Natty and Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look stunning! I love the look of these polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These polishes are beautiful, so are your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second and the third are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nails are sooooo pretty. you make every color look better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eevie is gorgeous! And these swatches just made me 'oooh' out loud, so in love with your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning swatches, really! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning shades and swatches. I love creams for winter and I pretty much always love Zoya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't stop looking how beautiful Toni and Natty looks, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous swatches! I can't wait to try Toni!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.