Monday, July 2, 2012

SoFlaJo Open All Night

I've showed you guys a few other beautiful polishes from SoFlaJo and today's is no exception. This is Open All Night, a pretty spring green shade that glows in the dark! This is three coats and as you can see, Open All Night is a shimmery light green infused with golden shimmer particles that seem to sit on top. It's fantastic that the gold shimmer doesn't get lost in the green base!


You can see the gold shimmer better in this second photo than in the first. You can also see swatches of the rest of the Life's a Beach collection here, as well as a shot of Open All Night over black (stunning!).  You can browse the SoFlaJo shop on Etsy to grab this for yourself!


*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

4 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed by this polish. It's very original and pretty!
    and as always, I love your pictures and your elegant nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like how understated this polish is, although I imagine it really pops over black :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and need to play with it! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.