Monday, July 9, 2012

Shimmer Trisha, Airriann, and Cindy

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. I'm back today with three more gorgeous shades from Shimmer! Please enjoy :)


First today is Trisha, a stunning mixture of burnt orange, copper, yellow, purple, and blue glitter. I have layered Trisha over Zoya Arizona here. 


Next up is a total stunner, Airriann. This one is made of multiple shades of pink, gold, and some black glitter, as well as shimmer in the base! If you can zoom in on this photo, you can see the shimmer really well near the tip of my ring nail. Airriann is layered over Essie Sand Tropez.


And bringing up the rear today is Cindy, a beautiful mixture of red glitter. I layered Cindy over OPI The Color of Minnie. I don't wear red very often (usually only around the winter holidays) but I could see myself wearing this one a lot!


Shimmer polish purchasing information can be found here, as well as product availability and more swatches. Please stay tuned for the last set of swatches tomorrow morning!  

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

9 comments:

  1. I love them all! I like that they're made up of small glitters but just as complex as all the chunky ones out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red glitter the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am in love with Airriann!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you paired Airriann!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are pretty, but I like Airriann the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE them i just placed an order because of your swatches i cant wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a little too much glitter for me-but I know that's what's popular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.