Friday, July 20, 2012

Sonnetarium Never Glow Up

Yay for more Sonnetarium polishes! I seriously can't get enough of Michelle's polish. She blows my mind with every new one I try. Today I have a swatch of Never Glow Up to share with you. Never Glow Up is the most unique glow-in-the-dark polish I've ever seen. This has all my favorite things in it: turquoise, shimmer, and glitter!


This is one coat of Never Glow Up over three coats of Rescue Beauty Lounge Bikini Bottom. I honestly don't think I'd ever get sick of this combo. Sonnetarium polishes can be purchased on Etsy. You can sign up to be notified by e-mail next time Michelle restocks! :)


*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

15 comments:

  1. Oh my, I could look at these pics all day! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that's a lovely combo! I just got my own Sonnetariums today, and already regretting that I didn't get Never Glow Up :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the color and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that polish! I just put it on my blog a few days ago, although, yours is much better!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! Love the subtle sparkle that it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blue! The shimmer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, this GLOWS in the dark? Why is there no pic of it :P? Love the combo ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how subtle the glitter is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is one gorgeous color! I may need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.