Friday, July 6, 2012

Shimmer Tammy, Karen, and Gerry

Good morning readers! I have three more Shimmer colors for you today: Tammy, Karen, and Gerry. Shall we?


This is one coat of Tammy over Zoya Kennedy. Tammy is such a cool and unique mixture of purple, gold, and black glitter in a clear base. I'm so amazed at the uniqueness of all these polishes!


Next up is Karen over China Glaze First Mate. Karen is mostly made up of pink glitter with some silver and purple mixed in as well. I took a chance with it over blue and really ended up loving it.


Gerry is a gorgeous color as well. For this one, I decided to try layering over a dark color, Zoya Raven. It really made Gerry pop! Gerry is made up of bright purple, pink, and red glitter and tiny little purple glitter.


Shimmer polish purchasing information can be found here, as well as product availability and more swatches. More on Monday! :) 

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.