Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments

I got these little babies from Sephora as a freebie for my birthday and I'm absolutely in love with them so I had to write a post about them! These are Sugar lip treatments from the brand Fresh and they are the softest, most moisturizing lip products I've ever used.


I got two mini-sized tubes as part of the birthday package and haven't been able to find the mini size anywhere else, so I assume they are made just for Sephora. The regular size is substantially bigger and should last a good long while (which is good considering they retail at $22.50). I definitely planning on buying a full size at least of the clear one when I run out.


Here they are swatched quickly on my wrist. The rose tinted one is on the left and the clear on the right. I don't typically wear color on my lip, but these are nice and sheer and easy to build up. I want to get my hands on the coral one too! Oh, and they have SPF 15 as well!

7 comments:

  1. i love the coloured one :)
    http://cocosnailss.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the full size of the colored one, and it is one of my favorite things ever! I've had it for a year, too, and it's still going, so while the price is a bit of a shock, it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these things! They give nice color while making lips soft. I have the coral one and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question - Does it leave your lips "wet" like normal chapstick or does it dry onto your lips more like lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got these too! (My bday was the 13th) I love how they smell. Mine started melting because it was so hot out (they were shipped with another thing I ordered from Sephora). I've been keeping them in my fridge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I need to use my b'day gift thing. I love Fresh Sugar lip treatments. My fav shades are the clear (#1), and the last yrs release called Passion. This yr's new shade is Coral and it's pretty too but not right with some colors I have on. I tend to want shades that work with any color I put on. Call me lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got these for my birthday too and I fell in love! When I saw the price though, I decided I probably wasn't going to buy them and tried the Jack Black lip moisturizer and fell in love with it as well! It doesn't have as much product so it won't last as long, but the price tag is way more comfortable to my budget for the time being.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.