Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shimmer Jenny, Linna, and Melissa

Good morning everyone! I have more Shimmer swatches for you today, so let's get right into it shall we?


First up today is Jenny, a mix of mainly cool-toned glitters. I can spot a cyan color, purple, gold, and red, among other shades. I have one coat of Jenny layered over Essie Nice is Nice.


This is one coat of Linna over Milani Mint Candy. Linna seems very similar to Jasmine from the first post I made, but more green where Jasmine is more aqua blue. 


And this is one coat of Melissa over Zoya Reagan. I really love this combo; Melissa is made up mostly of pink, purple, red and is so pretty and unique.


Shimmer polish purchasing information can be found here, as well as product availability and more swatches. Stay tuned on Thursday for more swatches from me!

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.