Friday, July 13, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Cuprum

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! Today I have a stunning metallic blue polish with copper shimmer flecks, Rescue Beauty Lounge Cuprum. I'm not shy about my love for RBL and Cuprum is definitely one of my favorites. This beauty is still available on Rescue Beauty's website.


I wanted to experiment more with the lighting on these shots since the blue is so reflective and seems to wash out the copper flecks a bit, but the sun was not cooperating so these are the best I could get. This polish truly is much more incredible in person.

8 comments:

  1. OMG I have only just dsicovered RBL polishes recently but this shade is crazy gorgeous. The fan collection colours were just beautiful. I'm so glad she is doing another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *_* The last photo... my eyes just openned like crazy!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for the swatch. How do you get such great macro shots? Yours are always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuprum is the be all, end all, in my opinion. <3 That's awesome that you were able to capture some of the copper. Beautiful polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and just love it! I need to wear it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this collection! I just wish I had pre-ordered it because now I cannot get two of them any more :( Cuprum is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.