Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mont Bleu Review

Hey guys! I recently review a couple gorgeous products from a company called Mont Bleu to review for you, so here they are. The first is a glass nail file, which is just like most other glass files, except that it's embellished with beautiful rhinestones at the base. It comes with a black cloth sleeve that you can store it in. It's also smaller than a normal-sized file, so it's easy to travel with.


The second product I received was a business card holder for my fancy grown-up business cards! Isn't this gorgeous? It's a shiny silver holder with silver, grey, and black rhinestones placed in a wavy design on the front. It has plenty of room for cards inside and is perfect to slip into a pocket or purse. 


I'm very pleased with these products and will definitely be putting them to good use. I also think they would make fabulous gifts! If you would like to check out the other products that Mont Bleu offers, you can browse their website here. Please be aware though that they ship from Europe, so it may be an international purchase for many of you.

*The product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

6 comments:

  1. it's really beautiful!
    http://cocosnailss.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool, I especially love the card holder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that business card holder is gorgeous. I may need to check that out. The nail file is pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about this post is your business cards. You could carry them in an old shoe and it would still look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing about this post is your business cards. You could carry them in an old shoe and it would still look good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.