Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shimmer Jennifer, Jasmine, and Stephanie

I got the kindest message a while ago from a sweet woman named Cindy, the creator of Shimmer nail polish, who was wondering if I was interested in reviewing some of her polishes for her. Since I've obviously been seriously into glitter polish lately, I of course said that I would love to. Imagine my glee when 15 (!!!) bottles of gorgeous shimmery polish landed on my doorstep a week or so later. It was literally like Christmas morning unwrapping all these beauties. It took me a while to swatch them, but I finally have some that I can share with you! Enjoy!


First up is Jennifer, one coat over Zoya Kristen. Jennifer is a mish mash of mainly light blue and purple glitter, as well as some light gold, pink, and green particles. I only used one coat for these swatches, but the coverage is fantastic with just that one coat.


Up next is Jasmine, a beautiful mix of aqua glitter with some shades of blue and red mixed in. This is one coat over Zoya Zuza. I love this one because it really reminds me of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. Not sure if that was the intention, but it's perfect!


Lastly (for today) is Stephanie, layered here over Zoya Tallulah. Stephanie is a stunning mixture of electric blue and purple and all shades in between. I love how it works with the slight shimmer in Tallulah.


Shimmer polish purchasing information can be found here, as well as product availability and more swatches. Stay tuned on Thursday for more swatches from me!

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

13 comments:

  1. They're all very pretty. Stephanie is my favourite of the three, it's soooo shiny and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *_* Gorgeous!
    Jennifer is my favorite, because of all the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you have just created another lemming.. hmm you seem to be doing that alot lately :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasmine is amazing ! Just like the 2 others but Jasmine is whoooa<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... I wouldn't be able to choose one. They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous! I think Jasmine may be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I like Jasmine a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Jasmine...and not only because it's my name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! all those colors are beautiful, but i have to say that Stephanie is the best for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.