Monday, July 23, 2012

GlitterDaze Bad Girl Collection

Hey everybody, happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I wish I could have been at Cosmoprof Las Vegas over the weekend, but I can't wait to hear all about it from the bloggers that could go. Today I have some pretty glitter polish to show you from Sana at GlitterDaze.

Firstly is Hot Shot; I have two coats layered over Zoya Reagan. Hot Shot is a mix of red, gold, purple, and pink glitter in a clear base.


This is two coats of Prima Donna over Zoya Kennedy. I love this combination, it's so dainty and ladylike. It reminds me of ballerinas!


Up next is two coats of Socialite over Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love. Socialite is a beautiful mixture of small multi-colored glitter. I love how it pops over the shimmer of my base color.


This is two coats of Showstoppin, a mix of silver, pink, and purple glitter, over Zoya Shelby.


EDITED TO ADD: Omg I cannot believe I forgot one! This is Queen Bee, a mix of gold and black glitter (with shards!). Two coats here over CND Asphalt.


B.A.M.F. is an awesome mix of silver, blue, and purple glitter in a clear base. I have it layered here over China Glaze Splish Splash. I love the cool glitter shards that are in most of these polishes!


Last but not least is Girl Gone Wild, two coats over Zoya Jana. This was my second favorite combination (behind Prima Donna and Kennedy). The purple and gold mix works so well with Jana.


So what do you think? I love the combinations of glitter that these have; I haven't experienced the "shard" glitter very much and I think it's really neat! Be aware though, sometimes they get bent and stick up at odd angles, so you might need some extra topcoat or a pair of tweezers to pull them off if they annoy you. The GlitterDaze stores will be closed for a week starting on 7/27, so plan accordingly if you intend to order!
*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

6 comments:

  1. I love Zoya Jana but that's probably not the topic here :-). I love the glitter Socialite the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really pretty but I have to admit my favorite is your last combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful !the last is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty! I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.