Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Windestine Hydrangeas

You guys know I flipped for Windestine when I bought her Jeweled Sand polish back in May and I'm wowed again with two more colors, Hydrangeas and Swimming With the Sharks (which you'll see tomorrow. To see more beautiful polishes and be alerted to future shop restocks, check out Windestine on Etsy and Facebook!

Here I have one coat of Hydrangeas layered over Zoya Kennedy. This one reminds me a lot of Jeweled Sand, just with a different color combination. It has little tiny bronze glitters, slightly larger purples, and the largest are green. Obviously this polish reminds me of springtime and flowers, but I think that this might also be a suitable polish for Mardi Gras, amiright? :P


*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

6 comments:

  1. I love how delicate it looks on your polish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty~
    Love the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty!! I really like how it's not overpowering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Reminds me of candy :) Very pretty candy, at that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, looks like pepper has been sprinkled over your nails, multi coloured pepper ;) so lovely though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.