Monday, June 18, 2012

KBShimmer Swatch Spam: Part Two

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I have the last of my KBShimmer swatches (for now) to show you today. As in the last post, I used three coats of color and one coat of top coat for all the swatches here.

First up is Shipwreck, a gorgeous mix of large teal, green, blue, and purple glitter, as well as smaller copper glitter. I absolutely love this one!


Showgirl is made up of pink, silver, and black glitter in a black jelly base. 


The Square is comprised of mostly square glitter with some smaller blue glitter in a pinkish purple base.


Vegas Bomb is definitely one of the most unique polishes that I've encountered. Multitudes of differently sized and shaped glitter packed into a mustardy yellow base.


KBShimmer will be listing polishes for sale today. To keep updated with the shop opening, you can like KBShimmer on Facebook and browse the online store.

*Product(s) in this post were provided for swatching purposes. I have reviewed them with my honest opinions.*

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving them all, they are so lovely! I especially love Vegas Bomb and The Square! A very pretty collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous! I like Showgirl and Vegas Bomb the most ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. showgirl is wonderfuuuuul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first two, they're so gorgeous! Not so keen on the other two though, I just don't love chunky glitter :0!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Showgirl is my favourite of the bunch. It's really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's hard to pick a favorite, all of them are really special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm liking her glitters. I wish she sold minis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.