Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sonnetarium Lotta Zebra

Yay!! More Sonnetarium goodness! And I have good news: I got word from Michelle (the brains behind Sonnetarium polishes) that she will be opening up her Etsy shop around June 25th, so prepare your wallets/checkbooks/bank accounts!

Today I have Lotta Zebra for you; what you see is one coat layered over Essie Jam 'n' Jelly. I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how awesome this is, but look at that coverage! Michelle makes the best glitter polishes ever! They apply perfectly and I never have an issue with glitter placement. I'm loving the contrast in this one and the different sizes of glitter!



*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

8 comments:

  1. What a fun glitter polish, I absolutely adore the larger hex glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo!! Such a fun mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two polishes together, looks good on you! And I am a fan of black and white glitters over bold colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the two polishes together- the chunky glitter is so gorgeous

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  5. sort of unrelated, but i love the bottle! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool combo! I'm interested to see what else she comes up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.