Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway Nearby

Faraway Nearby is the second (and last) color that I pre-ordered from the Georgia on My Mind collection. It's a beautiful sky blue with very faint green shimmer. I'm kinda of disappointed that the shimmer is so hidden to be honest; it really would be stunning if it stood out like the shimmer in Aqua Lily or Santa Fe Road does. I can't deny though that it is a beautiful color and definitely a shade that Rescue Beauty was missing.


You can see the green shimmer a bit better in the close up shot below. As I mentioned above, I participated in the pre-order for these colors, but I imagine they should be available to purchase for the general public very soon on www.rescuebeauty.com.

8 comments:

  1. A lovely blue, and has gorgeous subtle shimmer to it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I loved this blue tone x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was drawn to a # of shades in this collection - but did not order because I could tell in swatches released early that the shimmer was going to be too hidden in them. I love RBL - but cannot justify the price point unless it's really going to pay off big time in shades I cannot dupe from the likes of China Glaze and a few others that are far easier for me to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought all 7 of them in this collection. Have already worn this one, Jack in the Pulpit (another Gorg) and Poppy is on my blog now! I think these colors are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.