Friday, June 1, 2012

Nicole by OPI "Celeb-bitties" Mini Set

I got two new mini sets from Nicole by OPI recently, so I will be sharing them with you in two separate posts. The colors are all part of the Kardashian Kolors line and are divided into a pink/red set and a neutral/teal set. This first set is called "Celeb-bitties" and contains the pink/red shades.

All Kendall-ed Up is a bright, summery pink. I'm pretty bad with this, but I think this is a blue-toned pink. The formula here was really great, almost a one-coater but not quite. You're seeing two easy coats here.


Kim-pletely In Love is stuuuuuuuunning. I seriously think I'm going to run out and buy a full size bottle of this. KIL is a semi-sheer baby pink with blue shimmer. I know it doesn't look awfully blue here, but trust me, it is! This is three coats. I was shocked at how much I loved this since I rarely ever wear sheers (or pink)!


Sealed With a Kris was my least favorite of this bunch. It was still a little streaky even after three coats, which is what you see here. It's a pretty shade of red though if you have the patience to apply three to four coats of it.


Wear Something Spar-Kylie is fabulous! This is just one coat over Sealed With a Kris and as you can see, it's just about full coverage. I was amazed at how well this light pink glitter covered. It does dry a little gritty though, so you will need a coat or two of a thick topcoat to level it out.

 

The "Celeb-bitties" mini set will be available in July 2012 and will retail for $10 at stores such as Duane Reade, H-E-Butt, Fred Meyer, Meijer, Rite Aid, Sears and ULTA.

 


*Product(s) in this post were provided for an honest review.*

9 comments:

  1. Great swatches, those polishes are so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a pink person at all but that whole set looks so good! Or maybe it's just your gorgeous swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really a pink person either, but I am really smitten with Kim-pletely in Love! I'm a total sucker for shimmer.

      Delete
  3. Kim-pletely in Love is stunning! So, so pretty. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes KIL looks sooo beautiful. What a fun set of polishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the other swatches for this collection I've seen don't make me want it like your's does! I suppose that is a good and a bad thing! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! I have wear something spar-kylie in a full size bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a guy who paints his toes and blogs about it, and my favorite is actually the hot pink All Kendall ed up, lol. I love this shade of pink although I wouldn't wear it often just because it is so pink and I don't hide my nails in public. I'll have to try and find this color now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.