Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dermelect Persuasive and Above It

Have any of you ever used any products from Dermelect? I have their Rejuvenail nail and cuticle cream and I use it all the time. When I found out that they also had a new line of nail polish, I knew that I needed to try it. The new line, called ME, consists of six polishes that are actually good for your nails. The colors are enhanced with peptides, which helps to strengthen your nails and prevent chips, peels, and splits. These polishes retail for $14 and can be purchased here.

The first color that I have to show you is called Persuasive. Dermelect describes this as a "luscious peach," but it leans more pink on me, which is nice because I don't own many light pinks like this. The formula was a little thick, but it covered really well. This is two coats here with top coat.


And here is Above It, "a breathtaking sky blue." It's a smidge less bright than my photo shows, but it is definitely breathtaking! I'm a huge fan of blue and this one is just amazing. Same formula consistency here: a little thick, but it was good to go in two coats. I used top coat to smooth these out a little bit since they were thick, but they did dry really shiny on their own! What do you think? Will you be trying any of these?


*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

9 comments:

  1. The colours are gorgeous! It would be awesome if they would actually help nurture your nails... are you going to test them on that subject?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to, but my nails are actually pretty healthy right now so I'm not sure that I would be able to do an accurate test!

      Delete
  2. These are lovely colors! I love this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pastels... Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both so pretty! How did they do as far as keeping your nails healthier?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink especially, i have nothing like it and really need something to help my nails. Where can I buy them (polish & cream for cuticles)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can purchase them here: http://www.dermelect.com/ME-Peptide-Infused-Nail-Color-Treatments.asp?item=1075 :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.