Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Rock N' Roar

Hello everybody! Today I have another set of nail appliques for you, this time from the brand Sally Hansen. They are releasing a set of nail polish strips to coincide with the release of the movie "Rock of Ages." The design I have to show you is called Rock N' Roar, a metallic silver and gold design with leopard print.


These are the best nail strips that I've tried as far as the overall finished look. They are thin and stretchy, so you can pretty much match them up perfectly for each nail size. However, they are really sticky, so you need to make sure you line it up perfectly on the first shot! I messed up a little on my ring finger and you can tell that it's a little wrinkly near the tip. Once applied correctly however, they are super smooth and just like polish. These wear great and the Rock N' Roar design is seriously fierce! Salon Effects retail for $9.99 and can be purchased at most major drugstores.

*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

9 comments:

  1. This design is gorgeous, doesn't look like a nail strip at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on you. And I agree, Sally Hansen's are the best I've tried so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah I wish I could try those, they really look edgy and bold! Very very pretty! And, to be honest, I can't even notice that you "messed up" any nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the design on you! I wore this one and hated it on me. I actually ended up taking it off the next day. :\

    Ulta has all of their Rock of Ages strips clearanced if you want any of the other ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore that same one last week! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.