Monday, June 11, 2012

OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps in Metallic Waves

These are new and exciting! You're looking at the new full nail stickers from OPI, called Pure Lacquer Nail Apps. This design is called Metallic Waves. OPI is releasing a ton of really cool designs for these, all of which you can see at http://www.opi.com/.

 
These are some of the easiest and prettiest nail stickers that I've ever tried. They were super easy to apply and totally comfortable to wear. They are pretty thin so they bend nicely to fit onto your nails. The Nail Apps are actually made out of nail polish, so you remove them with regular nail polish remover. I would definitely recommend them! And below you can see the other design I received, called Girly Glam.


*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

11 comments:

  1. Wow these are so pretty! Is there any ebayer that sell this? I can't buy it in my country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will probably be some soon since these just came out this month! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these look really interesting. I do like the idea of it being polish and able to remove with remover instead of peeling it off. I'll have to keep an eye out for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was stamping at first, perfect stamping over amazing glitter. Those apps are amazing, truly! I wonder what their price is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They retail at $11.95, sorry I forgot to include that!

      Delete
  4. I love this design!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw these at Sephora over the weekend. They were Sephora 'brand' by OPI. I've loved the Sally Hansen ones - I bet OPI is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw them and even if I'm not really a sucker for nail stickers but I 'm in love with maybe of theses OPI! Like the one you're wearing here!
    Do you know how long does it last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wore them for about two days before I had to take them off so I could swatch some more polish, but you should be able to get 5-7 days out of them at the very least!

      Delete
  7. Good to see nail arts like this. Nail wraps are really good. OPI polish really has the quality. Thanks for the informative recommendations shared right here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.