Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake

Mmmm, I am loving all these food-inspired polishes lately! So far I've shown you plenty of treats, like s'mores and mint chocolate chip ice cream, and today I have Birthday Cake from Lush Lacquer for you! Lush Lacquer polishes can be purchased on Etsy.


Birthday Cake is made up of multi-colored hex and bar glitters in a vanilla frosting-esque base. It was a little thick, but it covered perfectly in two coats and I had zero issues with glitter placement. How would you like a yummy macro of this one? I thought you might...



*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.*

17 comments:

  1. i love birthday cake, i just wish it dried a little smoother. i think it must be the bar glitter that sticks out

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was just looking at the pictures thinking that it reminds me of ice cream birthday cake and then I read the name! Cute polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uooouuuuu! It's fantastic!! I love it!
    Meoooowkisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one so much! Now I need it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is so cute! Glitter in white is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a pretty polish! I love the combination of colours, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! It totally reminds me of sprinkle cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty :). I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh i love this! it's so fun looking (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this but Im really not a bar glitter person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love the bar glitter in this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this makes me hungry :3 wow this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like this one, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.