Monday, June 4, 2012

Nicole by OPI "Sophisti-cuties" Mini Set

Good morning all! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I have the second Kardashian Kolors mini set for you, called "Sophisti-cuties."

First up is My Empire... My Rules, a nice, smoky brownish gray. I never thought in a million years that I would like colors like this, but I really do! This was three coats, no formula issues.


Follow Me on Glitter is soooo pretty! This is one coat over My Empire... My Rules. It's mostly made up of silvery/gunmetal glitter with larger multi-colored glitter pieces mixed it. It covers really well and doesn't dry all that gritty either.


Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam is my favorite of these four. The name is idiotic, but I love the color, a gorgeous deep teal/emerald. I did two easy coats here. 


Lastly is my least favorite, Hard-Kourt Fashionista. This is a temperamental brown shade that needed three coats to be opaque and non-streaky. As far as browns go, this one isn't actually all that bad to me, but I'm still not a huge fan.


The "Sophisti-cuties" mini set will be available in July 2012 and will retail for $10 at stores such as Duane Reade, H-E-Butt, Fred Meyer, Meijer, Rite Aid, Sears and ULTA. 


*Product(s) in this post were provided for an honest review.*

4 comments:

  1. agree! KHALLL is my fave too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! KHALLL is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours, I ♥ My Empire... My Rules most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like all of these except the glitter. But because it's from kardashians I won't buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.