Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spongebob Decals over RBL Square Pants

Good morning everyone! Today I have only the coolest nail decals in the history of the world to show you. I got these Spongebob Squarepants water slide decals to review from KKCenterHK. (Psssst! You can get 10% off your order at KKCenterHK if you use code nailnetwork). They have tons of different designs and I love that they are water slide decals instead of normal decals.


To apply a water slide decal, all you do is peel off the plastic cover, soak it in water for a few seconds, and then slide it off the paper and onto your nail. It also helps if your fingers are a little bit wet as well to help it slide better. See? They are super easy and they look fantastic!


I also happened to have the perfect polish to apply these decals over: Rescue Beauty Lounge Square Pants. I am one polish away from completing my RBL Spongebob collection (Starfish Patrick, you will be mine one day!) and I have to say, they are really awesome. I don't even mind that they are a bit sheer. I used three coats of Square Pants for this mani and you can see it swatched alone below.

21 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I thing I might buy them to surprise my bf, he loves spongebob :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression on the index nail! Makes me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani! And I actually really love the yellow polish. I'm normally not a big fan of yellow, but this pale shade is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny !!!!
    love it ! and this yellow is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is simply amazing.

    I'm not usually the biggest fan of nail stickers/decals, but LOVE these. I'm going to go check them out! I need Spongebob nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! and I LOVE Spongebob!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lord... I'm finally browsing... *dies*. I'd never heard of these before, thanks so much (well, or maybe not ;) for the introduction!

    Those pictures also make me really want Square Pants... I don't own any RBL's yet because of the price (and I'm STILL kicking myself over not ordering Scrangie when I could).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This may or may not be what you want to hear (lol!) but I think that RBL is totally worth the price. The formula is absolutely amazing!

      Delete
  9. so cool! *O*
    i'll need to get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. PS - OMG I've just finished browsing and put in an order. Thanks for the coupon!! xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I hope you enjoy them. I love water slide decals because they're so easy to apply and they look so fabulous!

      Delete
  11. awww so cute!! these WD are amazing! I also really love that RBL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha this nail art is really funny =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. How freakin cool is this?!? Am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute!! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.