Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Glitter Gradient with Zoya Wishes

I guess by the time you guys read this, you'll probably have been out shopping for hours already, but here's some Black Friday nail art! I actually hate Black Friday and have only gone out once (and never again), but I won't ever turn up a chance for some pretty nails. Being in huge crowds of people and waiting in long lines just seems like torture to me!


For this look, I used two coats of Zoya Willa for my base and sponged Zoya Imogen near the cuticles towards the tips. I applied a coat of top coat to finish it and that's it! Super easy, but super pretty!


How do you feel about Black Friday, love it or hate it? Have any Black Friday horror stories?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome nail art for Black Friday. I'm like that too. I rarely if ever go out on Black Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Chhoti si Hai Zindagi Khushi Se Jiyo..
    Ghum Mein Kya Rakha Hai Maze Se Sar Utha ke Jiyo..
    Udaasi Kya Cheez Hai Bas Muskura ke Jiyo..
    Apne Lye Na Sahi Apno ke Liye Jiyo ...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.