Monday, December 1, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 1: Half Moon Wreath Nail Art

I'm so excited that it's finally time for the Twelve Days of Christmas nail art series (TDOCNAS for short :P)! I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that I look forward to doing Christmas/holiday nail art all year long; this is my favorite time of year and I love having festive nails! The caveat is that each year it gets harder to come up with unique designs, but I have some pretty fun ones in store for you guys.


I started with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff. Then, I used a dotting tool to create the wreath shape with China Glaze Glittering Garland and I also dotted some China Glaze Running in Circles over the darker green to give it a little more dimension. The hardest part of this design was creating the bows; I drew them first with white polish and then repainted them with red so that the red would stand out over the green. I'm not totally thrilled with them but they look adorable from regular viewing distance, so I'll call it a win!


Make sure to stop back on Wednesday for Day 2! :)

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Can't wait to see all your other holiday nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute alternative Christmas theme mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muskan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Dil Ki Dhadkan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Kaise Jiye Ek Pal Bhi Un Ke Bin,
    Jab Zindgi Jeene Ki Wajah Ban Jata Hai Koi, satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.