Wednesday, December 17, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 8: Silver Sideways Snowflake French

Good morning! We're going a little less festive and a little more wintery for today's nail design. I love the snowflake stamping plate that I got from Born Pretty Store so much that I've been using it all the time! You'll definitely be seeing more nail art with it after the Twelve Days of Christmas series is over.


I started out with two coats of OPI Don't Burst My Bubble (my favorite sheer pink ever). I used hole reinforcers to block off part of my nail and painted China Glaze I'd Melt for You to create the sideways french shape. I stamped the snowflakes using Born Pretty plates QA57 and QA58 and Konad special white stamping and finished the look off with silver rhinestones in the center of each snowflake.


I can't believe in a week it will be Christmas Eve! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.