Friday, December 12, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 6: Christmas Star Nail Art

You guys know I love obnoxiously festive Christmas nail art, but I also really love low-key designs too! This star design is one of my favorites because it's so pretty and holiday-esque, but totally wearable for every day.


I used two coats of Zoya Jacqueline as my base and then used Zoya Ziv to paint the star shapes on each nail. I also used Ziv to create some dots to fill in the spaces on the nails too. I finished the look with a couple of rhinestones and top coat!

Are all your presents bought? I'm waiting on a couple more things but have every thing else wrapped so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.