Monday, December 15, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 7: Festive Dotted Nail Art

Good morning and happy Monday everyone! Today's design is a super easy but seriously pretty dotted manicure. I love this one because they remind me of festive ornaments!


I started with a base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff (my favorite neutral, in case you didn't notice!). I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash, Jolly Holly, and Zoya Ziv to create the dots. I did the large size first and then filled in the space with the smaller dots.


Make sure you tag me if you recreate these! I love seeing your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.