Friday, December 19, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 9: Festive Negative Space Nail Art

I've seen this "negative space" nail art popping up a lot recently and thought I would give it a try with a holiday twist. I wasn't sure how I felt about them before I tried one, but it turns out that I really love them! I might even wind up wearing this as my actual Christmas manicure.


To create this design, I applied one coat of KBShimmer Basic Training base coat and let it dry completely. Once that was done, I used KBShimmer straight nail vinyls to block off the parts where I wanted my natural nail to show through and painted Zoya Ziv near the cuticles, China Glaze Jolly Holly in the center, and China Glaze Cranberry Splash near the tips (can you tell that those are my absolute favorite holiday polish shades?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.