Monday, December 22, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 10: Winter Berries Nail Art

It's the week of Christmas! Yay!! Today I have some simple nail art inspired by the bright red berries that grow around here in the winter. They are such a vivid pop of color against a bland winter landscape and I thought they would be perfect for nail art.


I started with two coats of China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn for my base and used Zoya Louise to paint the branches across each nail. I dotted the berries on using China Glaze With Love and topped it all off with top coat! Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.