Wednesday, December 3, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 2: Candy Cane Nail Art

I did candy cane nails two or three years ago and remember being so disappointed in how they turned out, so I decided to revisit them this year! I'm happy to say that I'm much more pleased with how these turned out! I decided to stamp them instead of trying to use tape and I'm way, way happier with them.


I used China Glaze With Love as my base color and stamped over it using a wavy stripe pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-207 and Konad Special White polish. I topped everything with a coat of Zoya Sparkle Gloss and KBShimmer Clearly on Top and called it a day! I'm always surprised at how vividly the Konad white polish stamps over colors, but I guess that's what it was made for.


Are you all decorated for the holidays? We have our annual ugly sweater party coming up next weekend so I've been decorating for a while trying to get the house perfect!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Muskan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Dil Ki Dhadkan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Kaise Jiye Ek Pal Bhi Un Ke Bin,
    Jab Zindgi Jeene Ki Wajah Ban Jata Hai Koi,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.