Tuesday, December 23, 2014

China Glaze Twinkle Collection Swatches & Review

Good morning! I have an absolutely lovely winter collection to share with you today, the Twinkle collection from China Glaze. Winter collections are often hit or miss for me and I'm glad to report that this one is a hit!

I'd Melt for You is a beautiful silver chrome. Be careful with brush strokes on this one, but two coats covers well if you're careful. This is also great for stamping!


Tip Your Hat is a bright festive red. I'm wearing two coats.


Chillin' With My Snow-mies has different sizes of white hexagon glitter in a clear base. Too much base, not enough glitter. I love how this looks but I had to pretty much dig out each of these glitters and place it on the nails. I'm wearing it over Tip Your Hat.


A December to Remember is a turquoise-leaning blue metallic with pink micro glitter. This is two coats.


Define Good... is a rich red shimmer with a hint of pink. I know I normally hate reds, but I do love this type. It just glows! This is two coats.


Dancing & Prancing is a beautiful confetti glitter. I'm wearing one coat over Define Good... and I love this combination.


Out Like a Light is a muted deep teal. I absolutely love this shade! This is two coats and the formula was great.


De-Light is a golden glitter topper with silver bar glitter. This is two coat over Out Like a Light.


Feeling Twinkly is an icy blue glitter topper. I'm wearing two coats with no base; this would probably cover pretty well in three or four coats.


Meet Me Under the Stars is so stunning! This is a super dark blackish blue with tons of glitter. I'm wearing two coats.


Pine-ing for Glitter is a glitter topper in a unique green shade. This is two coats over no base.


No Peeking! is a silvery purple almost metallic shade. I had a little bit of an issue with brush strokes here, so be careful. This is two coats.


There's a lot of winners in this group, but I have to say my favorites are Meet Me Under the Stars and Define Good... How about you? Are any of these shades on your wish list? You can get yourself this collection anywhere that China Glaze is sold.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.