Monday, December 8, 2014

TDOCNAS 2014: Day 4: Fair Isle Snowflake Pattern Nail Art

Every year since I can remember, my mom has either made or bought special Christmas pajamas that my siblings and I got to open on Christmas Eve. When I moved out, Joe and I decided to keep the tradition and he got me these awesome gray and white fair isle fleece pajama bottoms from Old Navy last year. I was thrilled to find a matching pattern on one of my new stamping plates!


I started with a base of two coats of Zoya Carey and then stamped over that using one of the patterns from stamping plate QA57 and Konad special white polish. I can't even tell you how many times I had to re-stamp these because I couldn't get them straight! It was so frustrating but they turned out okay in the end.


Do you do the Christmas Eve pajama tradition with your family? I love it!

3 comments:

  1. This nail design is gorgeous, especially in grey! We do do the Christmas eve pajama tradition in our household and my husband and I still continue it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The stamping is perfection and matches with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banhon Main Jab Lia Usay Nadan Tha Zaroor
    Jab Chor Kar Gya Hmain Nadan Tu Na tha
    Rasman Hi A Ke Pochta Farooq Hal-e Dil
    Kuch Is Main Us Ki Zaat Ka Nuqsan Tu Na Tha satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.