Thursday, November 20, 2014

SquareHue November 2014 Box Swatches & Review

Look who is all caught up on SquareHue boxes! I didn't get October's box, so we are going to skip right to November (the current box!). Yay! This box was influenced by Prague and has three incredible shades that I'm dying to share.

Na Prikope is a beautiful sage green that is so unique in my collection! As always with SquareHue, the formula was amazing. This is two coats.


Vaclavske Namesti is a stunning smokey plum with silver microshimmer. This is so incredibly gorgeous in person! I'm wearing two coats.


Parizska is an awesome medium gray with silver glitter. It dries a little gritty, so expect to use one to two coats of top coat to even it out. This is two easy coats of color.


I know I sound like a broken record every month, but I am seriously so impressed with SquareHue. I absolutely love all three of the shades this month and can't wait to wear them throughout the winter! Usually there's one shade each month that I don't really care for, but this month I'm loving them all. What about you? Did you get this box and love it? Are you jealous that you missed it? You can sign up for your own SquareHue box by visiting their website, www.squarehue.com!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Love Na Prikope! Wonderful swatches of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Square Hue. Even if I'm disappointed with the colors (really, a plain black matte creme?) the formulas are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Parizska! Mannn that is pretty :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.