Friday, November 14, 2014

KBShimmer Winter 2014 Collection Swatches & Review

Look who is posting a season-appropriate collection! Ha! I got the KBShimmer Winter collection in the mail last week and knew there was no way I could wait to swatch it. Once again, KBShimmer has totally nailed it!

Flake Dance is a glitter topper that is totally packed with holographic glitter and snowflakes. The snowflakes come out of the bottle so easily! I'm wearing one coat over China Glaze What Are You A-Freight Of?.


White Here, White Now is an awesome white textured polish that has white glitter in it to look like snow. KBShimmer pulled this off way better than China Glaze did last year... just sayin'. This is two coats.


Let's Sleigh Together is a creamy light gray with green and blue glitter. I absolutely love these opaque, light-colored bases with glitter! This is two coats.


Pine-ing for Yule is a fabulous little glitter topper with holographic glitter, green triangles, and red stars, meant to mimic a Christmas tree. It's also the 2014 Toys for Tots charity polish. This is two coats over China Glaze Don't Get Derailed.


Kringle All the Way is a repromoted polish and one of my favorite ever from KBShimmer. This glitter topper is packed with red, green, silver, and gold round glitter (you know how I love my round glitters!). This is two coats over China Glaze Well Trained.


Spot Sign is the coolest glitter topper I've ever seen! It has leopard spots you guys! The spots are super easy to get out of the bottle and the base also has some holographic silver glitter. This is one coat with some spots dabbed on over China Glaze All Aboard.


Mauve On Over has a beautiful mauvey lavender base with blue and orange glitter. This is such a unique combination! I'm wearing three thin coats.


Deja Brew is a stunning milk chocolate holographic polish. Formula and coverage is amazing; this is two coats.


Turnip the Beet is a berry pink glitter polish that dries to a textured matte finish. I haven't really been crazy about the textured polish trend, but these are executed so well! The base is tinted, so you can get opaque coverage in two coats.


Dressed to Gild is packed with gorgeous gold glitter interspersed with green and purple that dries to a textured matte finish. This one wound up a little sheer around the tips and could probably have used a third coat to be safe.


Too Cold to Hold is a stunning icy blue polish packed to the max with glitter. This is my favorite of the textured polishes in this collection; I'm wearing two coats.


Fallen Angle is rich medium blue jelly polish with pink, purple, and blue glitter. There are also triangle glitters in there but unfortunately I didn't wind up with any on my nails. This is three thin coats.


Merry Pinkmas is a repromote from last year, a baby pink base with holiday-colored glitter. I'm wearing two coats.


Sugar Plum Faerie is a medium purple with pink, green, and blue glitter and is also a repromoted shade. This is three thin coats.


All Decked Out was brought back too and for good reason! This deep forest green jelly is the perfect holiday shade, with glitter mimicking ornaments and gold stars to top it off. I'm wearing three thin coats.


Snow Way is the most fantastic winter shade ever. This baby blue is filled with small and large white hexagon glitter and a little bit of silver holographic shimmer. I'm wearing two coats.


Holly Back Girl is my hands down favorite! This white-based polish with red and green glitter just screams Christmas spirit to me and I can't wait to wear it once it gets closer to Christmas. This is three thin coats.


Are you as totally in love with these shades as I am? KBShimmer NEVER disappoints me and this collection is so fabulous and festive! As if the polishes aren't awesome enough as it is, KBShimmer is also offering the following deals for the holiday shopping season:
  • Free shipping on all orders over $40 on www.KBShimmer.com. No code needed. Good from 11/01-12/31.
  • Free bottle of Holly Back Girl with $70+ purchase. Use code HBGFREE to receive free polish and free shipping with $70+ purchase. Runs from 11/01-12/31.
  • Free samples in each and every order. Samples may include scrubs, lotions, vinyl nail decals, soaps, etc. Orders will also include a branded emery board. (While supplies last).
  • Free snowman glitter! The first 400 orders will receive a bag of 1000 snowmen glitters perfect for winter nail art.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to www.KBShimmer.com to purchase your favorites from this collection (or the whole thing, nobody's judging!). But tell me first, if you were to receive one of these shades in your stocking, which would it be?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. I love your layering of Kringle All the Way. It looks so great over the dusty teal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was going to sit this one out, but I'm starting to change my mind..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Holly Back Girl, can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Tu Chand Aur Main Sitara Hota,
    Aasmaan Mein Ek Aashiyana Humara Hota,
    Log Tumhe Door Se Dekhte,
    Nazdeeq Se Dekhne Ka Haq Bas Humara Hota..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.